What is Pure Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a member of a group of plant compounds called polyphenols, which are believed to have antioxidant properties which protect the body against the damage linked to cancer and heart disease. Resveratrol is found in the skin of red grapes and berries. It has strong has anti-aging qualities.
Pure Resveratrol may support:
– Heart Disease – Resveratrol may help prevent the oxidation of bad cholesterol.
– Cancer – May trigger the process of apoptosis also known as cancer cell death.
– Alzheimer’s disease – May protect nerve cells damage and build up of plaque that can lead to Alzheimer’s.
– Diabetes – May help prevent insulin resistance.
– Obesity – By mimicking the effects of caloric restriction.